Friday, August 17, 2007

Second Day

Today I went to the patient along with my wife. He was in very bad condition. His body is so weak and internal pain was terrific. I simply sat on his bed, took his hand in my hand and kept his weak hand for some time. He was so weak that he can’t speak. It is clear that he is dyeing. His many systems are not working. Nothing is in my hand, I have to see his end with painful feeling.

Tomorrow also I will go to him. Spend some time with him. Now I pray for him that end may be well that is with less pain or no pain and some be with him to share time. Today I realized that his every moment may be year long for him. These moments are very difficult to pass. Unbearable pain, loneliness and above all weakness all these things pained me like any thing. Physically I can not share all these things but I think I will share some time with him.

I am also looking for help. Presently I am helping with my limited recourses. Please come forward for help.

I haven’t stopped to think about organic farming. I think this may be a cause of heavily dosed pesticide treated food????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Devendra,
I'm glad you are writing this blog so that people anywhere can hear about organic farming and learn to know your concern and compassion for all life. This is truly what we can best give to the Creator...our concern and compassion for all life. Each of us can take meaningful action in our own way. For you, you want to learn and teach organic farming and demonstrate non-violence, harmony and balance. I am also very interested in these things. I look forward to reading your blogs from time to time.