Sunday, August 19, 2007

On path of Organic Farming


On path of Organic Farming.............................

I know Mr. Rajubhai Nemani who has decided to move towards Organic Farming. He is business man and also advanced farmer. I know him through my elder brother Mr. Kantilal. He uses Maple EM.1 for his crops. Mainly he is growing Sugarcane. He has his own factory for making jaggery. He has also started a small sugar mill to produce organic sugar. I have mat him several times and also visited has farms also. One good thing I have seen in him is he that the use of modern technology. Last year he has laid porous pipes for irrigation in his field. He started his experiment of porous pipes with some 4 acers of land. He is also using the “AMRUT PANI”, compost, and practicing mulching. One best thing about him is he is best record keeper like scientist, I like this too much.

His farm name is “Nemani Farms” located at Umra, Ta: Mahuva, Dist. Surat, Gujarat, India. After few days I will visit his farm again. It is my great pleasure to meet my brother Kantilal and Rajubhai with his staff.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your appreciation.

Aswin