Monday, August 20, 2007

My Knowledge Developers.

My Knowledge Developers.

Last year I have supplied 1900 lits of Maple Effective Microorganisms to one sugar mill. It was for making compost out of pressmud of sugar factory. I knew about composting but the following teachers had made my knowledge sharper. They are Mr. D.M.Kapadia, Mr. Eknath, Mr. Dharmin Parman, Mr. Sunil Trivedi and Mr. Eric Lancaster.

Mr. Aknath.


Mr.Dharmin Parmar

I have worked with these nice gentlemen. They have sharpened my knowledge of commercial composting.

Basically compost is the most useful amendment for soil to improve it. It provide required nutrients to plant and increase microbial activities.

In composting yard

Checking Temperature of windrow.


Checking the development of compost.


At this place we were treating the pressmud and spentwash of distilary with Maple Effective Microorganisms. Initially we started to make Activated EM in 200 lits barrels and later on it was done in 1000 lits. tank.

1000 lits. tanks.

I am also thankful to one another gentleman of M/s Maple Orgtech (India) Ltd. He is Mr. Sunil Trivedi. He had told me number of times that apply more compost to soil and there after use effective microorganisms, best results will be achieved.

My distanced well wisher and guide Mr. Eric Lancaster, VP of EM-AMERICA. Mr. Eric is from USA and he had always solved my problems by mail. He is very nice person, I love him. It is my heartiest wish to meet him personally.

No comments: